(Advanced Consented Information Sharing)
Welcome the Open Consent Group’s Decentralised Governance community page, where we provide updates on the technical specifications and work for the decentralised governance community.
All contributions and information, unless otherwise licensed, are under the OCG Rand RF – IPR License. The OpenConsent Group is committed to protecting the providence of the contributions to this work, enabling standards work groups to provide and receive comments and inputs from standardisation work streams.
If you are aware of a breach of this IPR that effect your implementation or workstream, email the AdvCIS team with the details and we will provide a response.
Note to Community: This web resource is provided to help support and facilitate the AdvCIS: Decentralised Governance Community.
In this resource:
- A repository of works; publications, news, and additional resources.
Active Working efforts in the AdvCIS community
- Trust over IP – Decentralised Semantics; DLS v0.01
- ISO 27560 Consent record information structure WD 1
- ISO/IEC 29184 Online privacy notices and consent (Published June 06, 2020)
- W3C Data Privacy Vocabulary CG DPV v0.01
- OASIS COEL TC – Now Published (Feb 2017
- Kantara ISI WG; AdvCIS – Notice and Consent Project